A hybrid filler created on the base of polylactic (Poly D, L-lactide) and hyaluronic acid. The main ingredient — polylactic acid is a biodegradable substance. Fully metabolized several months after injection without residual reactions. Polylactic acid (PLA) stimulates the synthesis of the patient’s collagen in their skin cells, sending signals to the body about regeneration and activates healing and rejuvenation. At the time of dissolution at the site of the product the newly formed collagen remains, prolonging the effect of the filler up to 2 years.
This product is a facial volumising agent and can not be used as a traditional dermal filler.
This item can only be purchased if you have experience and the correct qualifictaions to use such product. We will require to see your certifiacte of education for the use of Poly L Lactic Acid (Sculptra,Lanluma). This will be required before dispatch
Free training is available upon request with a required minimum order.
Training is priced at £595 with no minimum ordering. Please use the contact us page.
What to expect within treatment
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO HAPPEN AT A TREATMENT SESSION?
Your healthcare provider will answer all of your questions and ask about your medical history to determine if Reversal injection is appropriate for you. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medi- cines you are taking, even over the counter medicines or treatments. You and your healthcare provider will determine if a topical or local anesthetic is needed.
To prepare for an injection session, all make-up should be removed.
An injection grid will be decided for each facial wrinkle that is candidate for this treatment and the area
to be injected will be cleaned with an antiseptic.
Reversal Aesthetic will be injected in multiple small amounts into the skin using a fine needle in grid
After injection, the treated area should be massaged to distribute the product evenly.
An ice pack should be applied to the treatment area to help reduce swelling unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider.
Your healthcare provider will give you specific post-treatment care instructions. Some specific in- structions you should follow after treatment are:
• Massage the treated area for 5 minutes 5 times per day for 5 days after your treatment.
• Within the first 24 hours after your treatment, apply ice or an ice pack wrapped in cloth (avoid putting ice directly on your skin) to the treatment area to help reduce swelling
• Avoid sun and UV sun lamp exposure until swelling and redness have disappeared
• Report any worsening or longer-lasting signs of symptoms to your healthcare provider.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you develop symptoms such as unusual pain, vision changes, a white appearance of skin near the injection site, or any signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms, or legs, difficulty walking, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness, or confusion) during or shortly after the procedure (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stroke/).
HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET BACK TO MY DAILY ACTIVITIES?
Most patients are able to get back to their activities immediately following treatment.
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO APPLY MAKE-UP AFTER TREATMENT?
Make-up may be applied a few hours after treatment if there are no complications such as open wounds or bleeding.
WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT?
There are a variety of dermal fillers available in the UK. Prices, safety and effectiveness vary. Consult with your clinician to determine which one is right for you.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER TREATMENT?
As with any injectable wrinkle filler, you can expect injection-related side effects, such as bleeding, tender- ness or pain/discomfort, redness, bruising, or swelling.
These side effects generally resolve within a few hours to a few days but could last for 14 days or longer.
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION, OR TO REPORT ANY SIDE EFFECTS, PLEASE CALL AE Wholesale on 020 21861500
Multi-buy Pricing Options
Multi-buy Pricing Options Reveresal
- 1-5 units £189 per unit
- 6-10 units £180 per unit
- 11 Plus units £175
To purchase in bulk please call 020 8126 1500